Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 12, 2018

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your kindness in regards to me losing my Lucy girl.  She was with me for a long time.  Scott rescued her when she was only 8 months old.  When I can handle going through my photos, I'll post a picture of her right after we had her spayed.  She was so cute.  In the meantime, this one was taken about 2 years ago:

And this one was taken in 2014.  She was looking at Scott:

We had her little kidneys working great!  But she was having trouble with her back legs.  Our vet suspected that she had a blood clot in her spine causing her back legs to give out on her.  I couldn't take chance that she would fall and break a bone.  I didn't want her to suffer.  So I did what I had to do.  She was 19 1/2 years old.  We gave her a good life.  She wanted for nothing.  She was so beautiful!

Anyway, I've been trying to keep myself busy.  I'm always lost when I lose one.  I pulled out my Crazy Quilt trinket blocks.  I had one started from awhile ago and I finished it up:

Sorry that the picture is a little dark and fuzzy.  I took this with my cellphone rather than my camera.  I'll get a better picture and post it soon.

Over the weekend, I sewed up a couple more of these little 6 inch blocks to stitch on.

It's really been a rough couple of years here.  A rough decade really.  But Spring is around the corner right?  Despite the fact that we just got dumped on with 12 inches of snow over the weekend.  I was really okay with not having to look at any!

In case you missed my post, the Spring 2018 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine is now available:

This is available in both print and digital from Magcloud.

Oh, I wanted to make an announcement about the ATC Swap.  We didn't receive enough ATC's to put together into a book.  So instead, we will be featuring them in the Summer 2018 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.  The prizes will remain the same.  My staff and I will vote on our 6 favorite ATC's and those ladies will receive the prizes.  I'll keep you all posted as to when I send the ATC's out.

Since today is Abraham Lincoln's birthday, I think I'll go stitch and watch the movie Lincoln.  If you haven't seen it, it's very good!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails