Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pam's Blueberry Muffins Recipe

Good Morning everyone!  First, I would like to thank Cathy Scalise for being my Guest Blogger yesterday.  I love introducing my followers to my favorite artists and bloggers!!!  There's so many talented ladies out there!  My next Guest Blogger will be posting on August 1st!

I stopped at the Farm Market the other day and picked up some Blueberries.  You would love this Farm Market!  It's in the middle of nothing but cornfields!  And thankfully, just down the road from me!  Anyway, my Bubba loves my Blueberry Muffins so I made him some last night:

These made my house smell good all night long!  I thought you might enjoy having my recipe which is a combo of several Blueberry Muffin recipes! 

Pam's Blueberry Muffins

1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
3/4 teaspoons Salt
1 Beaten Egg
3/4 cup Milk
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
Grated zest of 1 Lemon
1 teaspoon Vanilla

I double this recipe and add 1 pint of fresh Blueberries. 

Preheat oven to 375.  Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.  In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.  In a 3rd bowl, combine 2 Tablespoons of flour with the blueberries.  You'll want to make sure the berries are coated with flour.  This prevents them from sinking to the bottom of the muffins.

Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.  Mix well but don't over mix.  Fold in the blueberries.  Don't mix them, just gently fold them in so they don't break.

Spoon into muffin tins or cupcake tins lined with cupcake papers.  Fill about 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes.  A double recipe makes 12 large muffins.

Enjoy!

You may have noticed that gorgeous embroidered tablecloth in the muffin photo.  My sweet friend Cathy K. sent that to me!

 

I fell in love with it when I saw it on her blog.  I commented on it and a few days later, it arrived in the mail.  I have the sweetest blog friends!!!  Thank you so much Cathy!

I did iron it!  Honestly, I did!  Apparently, I'm ironing challenged as anything bigger than a 3 X 4 inch piece of fabric never looks like I ironed it!  Oh well, I love this tabletopper!

Before I head off to stitch, be sure to enter for a chance (3 chances actually) to win my little Sewing Art Quilt:


Details can be found in this post!

I'm off to stitch for a while now!  Have a great day and be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Pink Saturday post!

1 comment:

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Pam ~ great minds really do think alike! Our muffins look the same ~ we even used the same kind of cupcake liners! I like the addition of lemon and vanilla ~ I think I will add that to mine next time. My vintage linens never iron quite flat either ~ it wasnt your inroning skills. Why in my house ~ they consider themselves lucky if they get ironed at all!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails